Powered by Blogger.
March 9, 2011
I encourage you to read my About Me page prior to reading any post on my blog.  I find it's important to know who is writing here, so that you can understand her point of view a bit more clearly.  I believe that knowledge is power, and every good person should be educated in a manner that they are capable of.

This is a blog about how I think feminism ought to be, instead of the nasty beast it has become.  My views here will most likely be very shocking to those extreme feminists, who henceforth shall be called extreminists, and perhaps even slightly jarring to the less stanch feminists.  I hope to encourage calm and rational discussion, and would like for this blog to be free of the lower forms of communication.  I understand, however, that my wish will not always be granted, given the nature of these topics that I will discuss.  I do firmly believe, however, that as we go along, perhaps we'll regain some of that sisterhood we lost, when extreminists took the reigns of the feminist movement.  Welcome to my blog.  I am Sophronia Nepthys.

That is all for now, my lovelies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Sophronia Nepthys
Sophronia Nepthys is as her name suggests. Sophronia (so fro nee ah) means self-controlled, Nepthys (nef this) means lady of the house.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read